Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Having thinner ejaculation with pain, pain above the anus? -

Having thinner ejaculation with pain, pain above the anus? -

I need to open this up by saying its not an STD, what happened about 10 days ago when I ejaculated it came out alot more liquidy at first with pain, then a regular load came out, this occured 3 more times since then so ive stopped. Also about a week ago I got a pain right below my tailbone, I thought it was a prostate problem and my doctor pushed around on the outside and thinks I injured my coccyx bone. I still am not sure why the ejaculation hurts and comes out thin then thick, almost like clear at first. My testicles dont hurt, and my urination is still normal.
See a Dr. Their is suppository-s for that problem.
Swollen Prostate!
Having thinner ejaculation with pain, pain above the anus? -