Thursday, August 24, 2006

Premature ejaculation ? -

Premature ejaculation ? -

when me and my b/f have sex he cums so fast it-s like oh yeah that feel so.....and it-s over and then once he does it take him such a long time to *** again or for his penis to get up...is this due to premature ejaculation ? please help me


lol -this feels so....- and its over.............. To answer your question yes
no, youre just really good at it.


its normal
i have never had sex but sounds like guys are different. I can last about 30 min at anything ive done and also can get up in 10 min and go again. but i do sweat and get tired. This was learned though by practicing breathing to go longer and by training myself to go back to back.
(sounds a little premature to me but guys are different)
Premature ejaculation ? -