Thursday, August 24, 2006

What should i do to delay my ejaculation? -

What should i do to delay my ejaculation? -

it just comes in 30 seconds and my girlfriend is never satisfied! I wish i could hear from experts


perhaps less foreplay for you and a change in position so there is less stimulation
ohh you need to go slow then eventually speed up a bit.. a few -half digs- than go deep once every while.. :) you really need to control the desire to shoot and prolong the period..
i would prefer using -natural- solution to cure rather than taking pills :)
i have learnt quite a few techniques myself from one book.. hehe..
remember there-s a saying -it isn-t the size of that matters, it-s how long and how many times you can make it stand- :)

Check Out This Report Today --
http://Ejackulation.net


Discover The Secrets To Stop Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed. Finally A Remedy For Premature Ejaculation.
Give Your Sexual Partner A Better Sex Life Today!
What should i do to delay my ejaculation? -