Monday, December 18, 2006

I think I may have delayed ejaculation? -

I think I may have delayed ejaculation? -

So within the past 30 days I-ve had sexual relations with my girl for the first time and so on. But she has never been able to make me -come- and I know it-s not her fault because she does feel really good and tries really hard. But I read around and think that since I-ve gotten so used to masturbation that now I can-t -come- to anothers touch. We can be trying for literally an hour and while it feels good I still never climax. Idk if I-m nervous because we-re at her house or if my way of masturbation (over hand) has made me too used to myself but I want solve this because she told me it-s taking a hit at her self esteem that she can-t make me climax and I feel bad. Other info: I-m a young man of the age 21, she is my first, I-ve been masturbating since i was 11 on average of 3 times a day, I AM attracted to my girl very much so, so I know that , thats not the problem.
So besides like not touching myself anymore to build up arousal and to break my pattern and trying in like a hotel where we aren-t bound by a time limit, what else can I do?
Have way more foreplay where she blows you or gives you a h/j.And when you get aroused enough start with the sex:I bet you it will work.
And dude:try to chill:if doing it in her house tenses you up;it will never succeed.
Go to a motel to try it out
Success:Planets
She-s definitely not working fast enough. No joke.
you are thinking to much. just clear your mind and enjoy what you feel.
I think I may have delayed ejaculation? -