Friday, February 2, 2007

Ok..what exactly is pre ejaculation and can guys feel it in time to pull out? -

Ok..what exactly is pre ejaculation and can guys feel it in time to pull out? -

A guy CANNOT feel it; most guys do not even know when it-s happening; pre-ejaculation fluid is released by the Cowper-s Gland for additional lubrication and other purposes. It is likely to contain sperm.


preejactulation is a mixture of sperm, urine and other fluids - its the bodys way of flushing out the penis (urethera) prior to ejactulation.
Sometimes they can feel it
I can speak only for myself here -- my sensations vary a lot, but I have always known when I-m going to pop. But it may be that not everyone has the same sensations I do.

If I were you, I would not take any chances with the guy -pulling out in time.- You would be foolish - truly, truly foolish - to trust a guy to pull out in time. Please protect yourself from pregnancy and disease. Make him wear a condom. Tell him, -Sheath it, or beat it!-
Pre-ejaculate is what you are referring to and it is a sticky fluid that seeps out of your penis prior to sexual activity or when you get -horny.- When you are engaged in sexual intercourse you will feel that you are about to ejaculate and can pull out. This is not foolproof for preventing pregnancy and if you are not wearing a condom it does nothing to prevent STD-s, AIDS, etc.
Ok..what exactly is pre ejaculation and can guys feel it in time to pull out? -