Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Foreskin is a bit tight and premature ejaculation...? -

Foreskin is a bit tight and premature ejaculation...? -

ok, im 18, i have a girlfriend but have only been going out with her for a week and havn-t done anything with her sexually.
my foreskin is a bit tight and i can only pull it back halfway when i have an erection, i have tried to have sex before but couldn-t get my penis in anymore than the head being in, because of my foreskin tried to retract but got stuck halfway.

Will wearing a condom for sex allow my penis to go in without the foreskin retracting? will it make it possible for me to have sex?
And will wearing the condom help in not ejaculating to soon by desensitising my penis?
just use some lube mate and a johny no worries bud
Your foreskin has tightined because you haven-t loosened it before. I suggest you masturbate more and it will loosen your foreskin. It will make your -sex- with your girlfriend more pleasurable.
Yea probly get lubercated condoms. the only problem is -for u anyway good for her- that u might not ejaculate becuase there foursiken and the condom make a pretty hefty sheet between u and your penisess nerves
Have you ever consider getting circumcised? I choose circumcision when I was 19, and it was one of the best decisions i-ve ever made.
my was to u just gota bat allot and try and pull it back further and ya a condom would help
Foreskin is a bit tight and premature ejaculation...? -