Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I think i had a small ejaculation? -

I think i had a small ejaculation? -

hi im 14, and i went to take a piss, after i took it i could feel something quite thick coming out of it, went it came out it was clear and quite gooey. is it normal to have this at this age?


That is normal. Especially if a guy has masturbated and not ejaculated.
perfectly normal :)
lol wtf you masturbated while peeing?
No it is not normal, sperm and urine shouldn-t be able to exit your body at the same time. It might be something else, effect of dehydration perhaps.
not after taking a piss....Thats what happens after gettin laid or masturbating
No, I-m seventeen and I-ve never had that happen to me. Did you just start puberty? Maybe it was some late puberty effect, I guess since i started it around 11-12 it never happened to me.
I think i had a small ejaculation? -