Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why is my ejaculation brown? -

Why is my ejaculation brown? -

So recently I took a trip to CA. Prior to the aircraft takeoff, I performed my daily ritual that evening, eating, showering, stretching and then masterbating which is done regularly. I was with my sister and family in CA for about 8 days, and in those 8 days i did NOT masterbate or ejaculate so I was looking forward to an explosive and very pleasurable orgasm when I found the time to get situated etc. Well when those 8 days passed, and the night before my flight to return home, I went into the hotel bathroom i was staying at, masterbated and ejaculated. However, ive noticed this before but it was more serious than before...the semen/sperm/***/ejaculation was not clear or of white substance, it had alot of tan/brown color to it. I didnt know what to think because this had been the worst id seen it. Anyone have any suggestions as to why this is?
Blue/green penises.......................NOW brown ejaculate !!!
And then people asking about -growing penises- so there boyfriends wouldn-t find out !!!

WHAT NEXT GOD ???
-A penis growing out of my forehead, is that normal ???- Or what ???

SHEESH !!!
When i first started mine was like that and i was worried so i did it every day to see if it would go away and it did so its probably that your body was used to doing it every day so it hadn-t been done . so just do it a few days and see if it goes away.
It sounds like their might be blood mixed in there. Do you have any sort of pain in your lower abdomen or when you pee? I would see if it happens again, and if it does you should see a doctor to make sure it-s nothing serious
You need to see a doctor for an evaluation. This could be minor or could be serious. Sounds like blood could be mixed in, for some reason. Best to have it checked out sooner rather than later.
Brown semen is usually the result of a urinary tract or prostate infection. These will usually clear up on their own but you might need to go to the doctor for some antibiotics.
eww
its going to fall off
I-m not even going to try.
Why is my ejaculation brown? -