Friday, June 20, 2008

I go down after ejaculation.? -

I go down after ejaculation.? -

How come my penis goes down after the first time I ejaculate during intercourse? Is that normal?
It is perfectly normal
lol... you must be young.
you are normal --- don-t worry __ be happy...........
if it didn-t it would be embarrassing to walk around
yea, try going down on her if you know what i mean!!! then **** her again,
its normal, and usually followed by snoring.
yes, very normal
you are normal we all have the same thing happen no mater your size
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but not all men can keep an erection after ejaculation. Completely normal Sorry
cause it is tired after all that spitting up....doesn-t the same thing happen after you masturbate? come on now don-t you get tired after a long workout?
It-s nature-s way of telling you to give it a rest and to let it load up again. Very normal.
Its normal.
It-s technical term is refractory period. It-s natures little way to let you catch your breath. :)

Take the the time to cuddle and rest. Don-t worry you-ll be back in the saddle soon enough.
I go down after ejaculation.? -