Friday, June 20, 2008

My questions on ejaculations? -

My questions on ejaculations? -

To Non-Virgins,

I am 28, Virgin getting married next month, very much exited about sex, and I don��t want to disappoint my wife or myself. Though there was no sex, I used to masturbate twice in a week from age 17.
My questions
1.Men who masturbate regularly are more likely to ejaculate quickly than others. Is that true?
I ejaculate in just 2 min when I masturbate, Could any one give me tips to last long?
I want to know for how many min generally guys last.
2. I read about G-spot, where exactly is that in women Vagina?
3. Due to regular masturbation does the quality of sperm reduce? This might look stupid one but reason, one of
My friend got married 5 years back he doesn��t have kids till now and he is worried might be due to regular masturbation.
4. How do we know a woman has reached climax, i heard they ejaculate Is that true?
Awaiting your answers
Thanks
1. false- it is actually said to help build self control and do the opposite.

2. she can help you find it- most of the fun of sex is experimentation.

3. no- simply untrue. Your friend is wrong, sorry.

4. again, she-ll know.
My questions on ejaculations? -