Monday, March 16, 2009

How often do you people have sex? I mean the sex cycle (or ejaculation)? -

How often do you people have sex? I mean the sex cycle (or ejaculation)? -

Give priority to your partners wish........... as its more important to satisfy her and her mood along with yours.
Give her when ever she wants...............


my bf and i have sex on average 3 times per week. sometimes less, sometimes more. usually more when he-s on holidays.
when i first met my girlfriend it was everyday like 5 times a day..this went on for months! now we are a year and a half down the line...have a baby...like twice a week!!
Twice in a week is good for health and relation if u dont want to get bore.
we have no control over it.
Once an hour is what I heard is best for health...
How often do you people have sex? I mean the sex cycle (or ejaculation)? -