Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do I have premature ejaculation? -

Do I have premature ejaculation? -

I was wondering if I have PE. I am 16 years old, and when I masturbate, I can last about 2 minutes going as fast as I can, before I feel the urge to come. Once I feel this urge, If i slow down, or stop masturbating, I can keep it in, but if I keep going I cant hold it in. if after this two minute period I rest for about 10 to 20 seconds, I can start going again for another 2 mins or so, and then after I feel it again, I can stop again nd last for about a minute and a half. But i can stop the ejaculation when I feel it coming by clenching my penis muscles. Do i have Pe??
only you can answer that question
Premature Ejaculation is the experience of reaching orgasm too quickly for one-s own pleasure or the pleasure of one-s partner.
Often boys get in the habit of coming as fast as they can when they masturbate, and this can lead to premature ejaculation when they start having sex with others. It sounds like you are aware of the reactions of your body, and you know how to keep from coming sooner than you want. Another thing you can do is to stimulate yourself more slowly, and enjoy the feeling of being sexually excited, without always increasing toward your orgasm. Practice this at least some of the time, and you should be able to control and regulate your sexual response when you get together with another person.
No, this doesn-t mean you have Premature Ejaculation because going as fast as you can will obviously bring you to orgasm quicker. Being able to hold ejaculation back is a good exercise to strengthen the muscles. I-d advise you to go slower at a normal pace to see how long you can last. You-re too young to have P.E. Just continue doing what you-re doing and you-ll eventually be able to last longer. Hope this helps.
Premature ejaculation usually refers to not being able to last as long as a minute - some guys shoot immediately with penetration. Despite what some people say, the average is 2-5 minutes. You are only 16 and will last longer with experience. Don-t worry about this - you are normal and do not suffer from PE.
It depends on how much you masturbate. If you masturbate 3-5 times a day, you will have smaller orgasms and last less longer. If you masturbate once every 5 days-1 week, you-re orgasms will be much larger and you will last a lot longer.
well the thing is you can jack off alot faster then when you acctually have sex so it should last longer when you don-t go as fast
2 minutes is kinda too quick.
Do I have premature ejaculation? -