Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do I have premature ejaculation? -

Do I have premature ejaculation? -

When I masterbate, I-ll *** in litteraly less than 1 minute. Is this premature ejaculation? I-m a virgin so I wouldn-t know If *** later when I have sex. Can anyone help me?


It all depends on how often you masturbate, and what you are doing while you are doing it. But most likely, it is because you just started to masturbate. Over time it will take a little longer, but not much if you know how to do it right. But it-s more fun when it last longer... Anyway, if you had sex today, you would ejaculate in less than 1 minute then.
When you say premature ejaculation is that large or small quantity ask yourself that then read on.

if it is small amounts all men so that evgen if they deny it they do u cant help that..

if it is large amount like u shoot but so early ur just so excited, maybe u have only just started wanking? i duno, but give it time and i wud say idealy once every 2-3 days but if ur so excited once a day no more than that.

and enjoy :P:P
Do I have premature ejaculation? -