Saturday, May 2, 2009

Has anyone used vigrx plus? do they really delay your ejaculation? -

Has anyone used vigrx plus? do they really delay your ejaculation? -

can anyone please tell me if they have used vigrx plus, did it help you and does it really let you last longer, could you please give me positive answers.
thanks guys!


I have been reading up on it on different websites:seems to me as one big scam.
Never use pills and never will:all scam.
A waste of money
Radius
Price/pack $55 (1month supply)
Official site: http://www.vigrxplus.com/?a=1sexhealth


Report Abuse



Hello, I am not affliated with vigrx in no way, I am an (idiot) consumer who thought of it being a scam. I seriously did. I-ve taken it for 2 months and am really considering using this product beyond the 3 month period.

It has helped ALOT! I cannot help exagerate but vigrx turned me into a real believer man. In all honesty I grew 1.5- extra and yes it does help me keep my sex stamina up.

If you don-t want to waste money and are a non-believer then welcome to stage 1. Stage 2 is doubt and the 3rd and final stage you start to believe. I don-t know if theres more stages beyond that but I will let you know in a few months time.

Peace be with you brother

There are lots of side effects, consult ur doctor before u take any sorf of medication..

its always best to try some exercise like The Start Stop Technique or Pelvic floor muscles

check
http://www.sexualweakness.com
Has anyone used vigrx plus? do they really delay your ejaculation? -