Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stop my premature ejaculation.? -

Stop my premature ejaculation.? -

Im 21 years old, I have always had premature ejaculation since I can remember, I have a girlfriend that I have been with for 3 years and she doesnt mind because I am able to continue right after. I need a way to stop it for my personal preference. I dont want to hear about sprays and stuff. If anyone knows how to really fix it please help me. And also I go after about 3 seconds of penetration so I dont know if that will help with a cure. please help
get in some practice lasting with something like a fleshlight
If she-s happy, don-t let it get to you. It-ll never go away. You-ll always have to work around your biology. You can go round two, and masturbating ahead of time and wearing a condom both can slow it down. And be a MASTER at oral sex, since most women will only climax through direct stimulation.
Natural treatments are best to cure premature ejaculation.I had this problem but now cured completely.Now I can last at least
20 minutes.I would like to suggest the program which helped me


http://xrl.us/kkufz


http://www.google.com


Good luck
Try masturbating ahead of time. This will slow you down and make you last longer. You could also use a condom which will decrease sensitivity. Make sure you do a lot more foreplay first because she should come first.
maybe worry about it a bit less and it might go away...
maybe have a w**k a few times a week to take the pressure away
Do what women do...pretend your somewhere else!
Stop my premature ejaculation.? -