Monday, August 17, 2009

What is a prostate induced ejaculation? and is it real? -

What is a prostate induced ejaculation? and is it real? -

The most likely to work are various sex toys intended for guys which basically simulate anal sex and press on the prostate. Never tried them and have seen various results posted from users, but quite a lot seem to do the trick as that-s about as close as guys get to a g-spot.


yes very real,and its great for him and his partner its when you insert something in his anus to bring him to climax like never before
ejaculation can occur when stimulating the penis, testicles or the prostate. as u probably know, the prostate gland is in the area between ur scrotum and anus and lots of men like to touch that area either outside or from inside lol and yes it is real. apparenlty it gives a much more intense orgasm.
Very real Johnny! It is one of the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Luck for me, I can access my prostrate from just outside my anus with slow lite preasure till I relax. But many need to basically perform a -loving- Prostrate exam, (my female doc actually made me shoot during a prostrate exam). During sexual intercourse a gal will send you thru the roof if she is not shy about touching the area, inside you or out! Truly a wonderful male experience if the gal will step up and massage you thru the loving!
What is a prostate induced ejaculation? and is it real? -