Sunday, April 18, 2010

Is my ejaculation normal? -

Is my ejaculation normal? -

I-ve noticed lately when I ejaculate there-s these little sticky weird things. It-s hard to describe them but they are small. They don-t hurt coming out. It-s like the consistency if you chew a gummy bear and then took a small piece out. This is an honest question if this is normal or if it-s back-up or something in my diet (like not enough water or something) Does anyone know what this is?


I have heard of this happening to a lot of guys. It-s not that big of a deal it-s just something that happens sometimes. I would try to drink more water. This isn-t a big issue so don-t worry about it.

-Connor
just leave it as long as you don-t have any pain from it and as long as there is no blood.

If however it does start hurting, or if you see blood, then you can go to the doctor.

But every man has a different consistency, some have thick, some have watered down, some have globs, etc etc.

i recommend drinking lots of water, perhaps you-re dehydrated
I have the same issue. There are a bunch of peeps that say it-s from using splenda, which I used to use quite a bit of. But, after I stopped using it, the condition remained. Go see a urologist, I am.
You are normal, do not worry about it. do not know what the cause is but your question reminded me that I had similar effects when I was young. Just carry on as usual.
It-s normal. Don-t worry about it.
just means ur dehydrated, drink more water.
You got it, Bubba! Drink more water.
Is my ejaculation normal? -