Sunday, April 18, 2010

Premature Ejaculation? -

Premature Ejaculation? -

Hi Guys,

Im 25 and havent had a great deal of sex over my life but some. Recently started having a lot of sex but find I come far to quick for my liking. If my girlfriend is on top i can last for ages but as soon as I go on top its over in minutes! In quite blessed in the fact i can regain my erection very quickly after having sex, but i dont always want to do it twice, id rather satisfy her completely on the first attempt. I can usually last a bit longer on the second attempt but still not always enough. Im wondering if cose i havent had a lot of sex i still get excited to quickly and blow it? Should I last longer the more sexually experienced I get? I worry a lot now during sex which Im certain isnt helping either? Any advice would be much appreciated!
You do what every male does. Don-t be fooled by the hype. Try more foreplay when feel you self getting to the point of no return. Just pull out and begin to give attention to her body. Once you relax reenter and repeat the process. If this don-t work then saddle up for another round.
The male orgasm/ejaculation involves the contraction of many muscles in and around the pelvic region.Mind plays an important role during ejaculation.Natural treatments are best to delay ejaculation

Ejaculation master is the web-s most popular ejaculation control program


http://www.EjaculationSecret.com

oh..

I think you must be have suffered from premature ejaculation..

If you want to end premature ejaculation naturally,Here is a website about PE..

I hope you can end it easily tonight!
If you masturbate before sex it will help your duration greatly or when you start just start doing math begin with 5 then multiply by 6 add 4 divide by 3 ETC it helps
get on of those vibrating cock rings
yh if u think of something else when you are having it, it will make u last longer but it may not be as good as u will be just thinkin of loads of random things and not focusing on sex and pleasuring your girl

u may *** a lot quicker on top coz you are working
try masturbating a few minutes before it so you can last longer
but when i masturbate and come round to the 2nd masturbation afterwards
it doesnt become as hard and is less pleasureable because the ejaculation and work up with the pleasure has already happend
Premature Ejaculation? -