Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can too much sex cause premature ejaculation? -

Can too much sex cause premature ejaculation? -

Girlfriend was in town for a couple weeks and we had a lot of sex. When we first started i was lasting around 20 mins or so (don-t know if this is fast/slow for the rest of you but that-s where I was at). Towards the end of her stay I started feeling a little sore inside myself. I guess around my prostate, I-m not sure. The soreness was not in my penis. Almost like a switch went off and the next time we had sex I ejaculated prematurely and then could not hold onto an erection. The amount of time I was lasting did not decrease over time, in fact it had been increasing until the premature finish. Does anyone know if I will get better by myself or if I need some sort of medical attention. It-s been 2 days since I last had sex and I still am premature (checked through masturbation). I still can get erections and do get horny like normal. Respectful answers please and thanks in advance.
No, I think you conditioned your mind to ejacuate quickly
A psychiatrist listens to a LOT of tales of premature ejaculation - and often their take on it is that you-ve grown tired of the girl and don-t want to continue to give her pleasure - and premature ejaculation solves that problem without admitting to the reality of the problem......

Whether that-s true for you - who knows.
i think that your bosy is just so used to having sex that it is -starting- based on the past few days automatically. If it continues, see a doctor but from being a bilogy major, i think that you should be fine. Again, if its a problem with your prostate, that-s a whole new ball game.
Can too much sex cause premature ejaculation? -