Saturday, April 24, 2010

Need madicine for pre mature ejaculation? -

Need madicine for pre mature ejaculation? -

No Meds for that..All you have to do is practice...and don-t be over excited with your partner..


sorry to tell you, but there is no real medicine for this situation..
it is mainly mental..
i suggest that you do some kegal (pelvic muscle) exercises to increase your -playing time-..
it reakky does help to increase your stamina..
also, you can try to focus on other things.. this also tends to work quite well..

good luck,
-kay
This may sound funny, but my ex had the same problem...so he also took it upon himself to deter it, whenever he would get a little too excited, he would start talking about the bills. Never really effected me any...I guess I-m a dead set-one way kinda gal, once you turn me on, it-s like a twister heading your way lol...you-re gonna go through hell and high water to turn me away. But it worked for him.*shrug* Perhaps even just trying to think of something else?
Need madicine for pre mature ejaculation? -