Friday, July 9, 2010

About early ejaculation? -

About early ejaculation? -

I have not had sex yet. but when i make out with my girl friend while she is on top of me, sometimes i ejac. i have no clue why. what can i do to stop that?


it-s normal
sex is 90% mental amd 10% physical.
Mind control. Before it goes too far, think about what you enjoy other than sex. cars, music, whatever. it-ll go away.
Have you tried masturbating before she arrives? - that should diminish your chances of coming prematurely. Experience will lessen the problem, with any luck.
Cause you are ...a guy?
just stay comfortable and enjoy the ride, its even better once you have actually had sex! your just excited and enjoying what she is doing
Well you cant stop yourself from ejaculating but the more experience and interaction you have with your girlfriend the less likely you will be able to come so quickly. If you do feel like your going to ejaculate while shes on top of you maybe you should be on top of her fooling around, then you have more control over yourself and what happens
Why would you want to stop that? I did that once I-m pretty sure my girlfriend was trying to make me do it too. It was probly the coolest thing ever. Of course that was after like hours of making out.
About early ejaculation? -