Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Im 27. Every 1wk / fortnight, ejaculation happens during my sleep without my knowledge. Is this a problem? -

Im 27. Every 1wk / fortnight, ejaculation happens during my sleep without my knowledge. Is this a problem? -

idk, is it really a problem?

if so, ask your doc.


It is normal, coz majority of man will have it. It happen because the prostate keep producing cement, and the scrotum doesn-t have much space left. That-s why it will let the semen out in order to create space for the next cement that being produce.
It a autoregulation of the body to adjust to the situation, and also its a involuntary thing.
Most men have it while they are sleeping, because the body relax, also the smooth muscle in the scrotum will relax too.
No worries.This is a normal condition.
they call it -wet dreams-, for all i know, its normal
Well, it-s not a problem. But it could be embarassing…
It doesn-t happen without your knowledge. If you have a wet dream you-ll wake up very fast.

It is not a problem.
Im 27. Every 1wk / fortnight, ejaculation happens during my sleep without my knowledge. Is this a problem? -