Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Plz suggest me some medicine for increasing Ejaculation period? -

Plz suggest me some medicine for increasing Ejaculation period? -

whenever i hav sex with my mate ,i ejaculated very early.I unable to get full enjoy of sex. Plz suggest me some medicines which dont have any side effects.


You don-t need medicines; you just need to learn how to use your equipment properly.
Wait 10 minutes after you ejaculate and try it again.
breathe deeply it is very useful during teh period
okay go to the sex store get some prolong cream .. that may help or talk to your doctor ... try not having so much forplay before the actual act either could be getting you pre excited too much .,,,,
there is no medicine that decreases you state of mind encourage your self to think of a body as it is just a body.
ejaculation is a normal function and like any normal function control is in the mind .reflect what you see and control the situation
Plz suggest me some medicine for increasing Ejaculation period? -