Monday, September 27, 2010

Guys and Ejaculation...? -

Guys and Ejaculation...? -

My boyfriend has told me that he sometimes ejaculates for no reason. He doesn-t do anything. Nobody does but he will suddenly just get off. Why is that?


Ok, my friend had same problem after ******* with girl I told him not too. I think he caught some kind of **** from her. Anyways back in Russia doctor told him to take strong antibiotics 5 times of usual dose for 3 days. Friend did and later he said it was over. I would advise to see a doctor and as soon as possible.
If that-s true, he-s a little oversensitive. He should ask a doctor about that... I don-t think it-s a terrible disease condition or anything, but it could be an inconvenience in normal life.

Make sure he-s not telling you a story though.
He may suffer from premature ejaculation.
Look it up.
his penis might be sick, and is throwing up. just ride the wave
he might be ****** up?! take him to a doctor yo,and watch **** in my pants on youtube and see if thats what its like
come on now. Do you expect me to buy that??
Guys and Ejaculation...? -