Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When will my ejaculation be white? -

When will my ejaculation be white? -

its clear


the color of a young boys semen varies in color
but it usually starts to get whiter or creamier in color as he gets older say 14 or 15
Hay, do not worry!! I am 15 and a couple months ago MY *** was a little see through and I didn-t *** that much!! But now my *** is white and I *** quite a lot. If it bothers you what helped me was to not masturbate for a while (a couple days maybe more) and you will *** more and it might be whiter.
Don-t worry its all part of growing up and its not a problem.
Have fun doing what your doing.
Bye.
during puberty it will change and turn white. =)
trust me.
it took me about 2 months from the time when i know i started puberty
the day you get seamen in you mouth lol!
Your ejaculation will be white when you will cut off your balls.
WHEN YOU WILL BECOME MATURE ENOUGH.........
When will my ejaculation be white? -