Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ejaculation question? -

Ejaculation question? -

When I-m reading questions I see all these answers about ejaculation like you have to climax like seven times is this true? I-ve been masturbating for nine months nothing else except climax has happened


You should get one ejaculation for one climax for one masturbation session. If you get the climax and don-t ejaculate, your body prbably isnt producing semen yet. Give it time. I had -dry orgasms- for the first few months when I started to masturbate.
How old are you bro?
And how long ago did you hit puberty?

I-m sure it-s nothing. I remember masturbating when I was like 12 and nothing happened. No worries unless you-re like 14.

=D
That-s all that has to happen if you masturbate, Climax.
What more could you expect? One time masturbation, one climax.
Keep on keeping on, Bubba! You-re ok.
Ejaculation question? -