Thursday, November 18, 2010

Premature ejaculation - do kegels work? -

Premature ejaculation - do kegels work? -

I-m having a little problem with premature ejaculation. I-m 17 years old. The first five-six times I had sex, I lasted for about 7-15 minutes, which was satisfactory for both myself and my girlfriend. However, the last three-four times, I-ve had a problem with premature ejaculation or PE, lasting less than a minute(!). I-ve only been sexually active for about a month, so I naturally don-t have a lot of experience. But I-ve read something about kegel exercises, which could help against PE. However, what do I do when I-ve done these exercises for some time? How do I put my increased PC-muscle-strength to use while having sex, so that I can last longer? Should I contract the pc-muscle when I-m about to ejaculate or what?
Any help would be much appreciated.
kegels are very good and you should masterbate about an hour before having sex so you can last longer
Kegels should work, also masturbate using that start stop method that WILL help. If you don-t know what S-S is then google it.

Good Luck ;)
Find out what is making you go so quick. Is it the noises she making or maybe there something else you need to take your attention off of. Also helps if you are ontop and practice start stop.
Premature ejaculation - do kegels work? -