Monday, December 6, 2010

A question about ejaculation? -

A question about ejaculation? -

Ok, im 16 and I am worried about how im going through my puberty.

See, I know that I am a slow developer (16, with very little underarm hair) but i am concerned about the amount of *** i have, when i ejaculate i only have like 9 little puddle-s.

I don-t know how much i should have??
Help?


that-s because of too much masturbation... surely when you continuously take water from a tank, it would soon dry out... it is the same with with sperm, it would dry out after 4 ejacs in 12 hours... then it will take 2 days to refill...
What ever you have is normal! Besides when you ejaculate, it is not the volume of your semen that causes the pleasure your body feels! Some guys just make more then others. Besides you are only 16, I would wager that by the time you finish puberty (19-21ish) the volume of your ejaculate will have increased.
You have nothing to worry about, there-s really no amount you should have. Everybody is different. So just relax, and you-ll be fine.
nine spurts sound pretty normal
boys ejaculate about 1.4 ml of semen
or around a teaspoon
A question about ejaculation? -