Friday, April 22, 2011

Painful Ejaculation (too much semen)? -

Painful Ejaculation (too much semen)? -

I called myself trying to -train- myself to have longer erections. One night I masturbated for 3hrs without ejaculating or having an orgasm; it much concentration, but I lasted for 3hrs straight.

Thing is, at the 3hr mark, I got an excruciating pain in my testicles. So much so I decided to just stop, figuring my testicles were just exhausted.

Continuing my -training- the next night, I was only able to last just under 2hrs before I got the sharp, excruciating pains again. I decided to ejaculate this time, and although it was pleasurable for a short moment, the pleasure was quickly overtaken by an even worse pain. So much so I was barely able to walk. Another thing is that although my ejaculations usually shoot off pretty far, this time it just oozed out; albeit with far more semen than I have ever ejaculated in my life.

Is this something I should be concerned about, or should I just abstain from a 5hr buildup of semen?
Your balls are your friends, why are you being so mean to them?
I think you need to find a hobby, but to answer your question, if your doing this -training- for girls pleasure you should practice finishing and seeing how long it takes you to get it back together, a girl doesnt want to go that long straight, but you can take a break and go at it again. Also most of my girlfriends would like the guy to finish eventually around when they do. We get tired! So stop hurting yourself for no good reason!
OMG! 3 hours. Why? A girl would not want, or expect, you to last that long. That-s just crazy. She-d be hurting too. And she-d probably be getting a little bored. After 15 or 20 minutes she-d probably start counting ceiling tiles. After a half hour she-d probably fall asleep or grab a book to read. Any longer than that and her self-esteem will plummet and she-ll start questioning her own attractiveness and vaginal abilities, AND she-ll never have sex with you again. Is that what you want, really? I don-t think so. :-)
your balls are not a punchbag. that-s the issue here.
not true... lol.. i like long sex.... haha.. but if you hurt sweety relax!!!
I guess when you are about to ***, you hold and the sperm get back downwards to where? After three hours the place where the sperm are collected got so full that it begins to hurt so badly that you can barely walk. I can say you are crazy to do such a practice. You aren-t training yourself to be anybody great, except hurting yourself, there might be damaged parts incurred. So in the end when you are about to ejaculate, there is no more sperm to ejaculate because all the while they are forced to drained down somewhere causing that somewhere to bulge with pain. You better stop this kind of crazy practice immediately.
Painful Ejaculation (too much semen)? -