Sunday, April 3, 2011

Painful Ejaculation? -

Painful Ejaculation? -

When I have sex with my wife doggy style it hurts when I ejaculate. It still fels good it just feels like it is ripping the tip of my penis off shooting fire. It only hurts the tip.
It only does it when we do it from behind. It doesnt hurt any other time in any position not even when I pee.

It has hurt me to ejaculate three times . Each of those times when I have her from behind. It doesnt hurt any other time and never has. A couple of times back in Sept. and once a couple of weeks ago.

Why does it hurt so bad in this position? What is going on?
you could be banging against her cervix in this position and getting pain at the tip of your penis.
you could have a urinary tract infection even though your urine doesn-t hurt....it could also be too much pressure for little doodered....just go get it checked out before it becomes serious and you have nothing left at all
Painful Ejaculation? -