Friday, June 3, 2011

My ejaculation problem? -

My ejaculation problem? -

Whenever I think about horses or see one I get a major erection. When I ride one I sometimes blow my load inside my pants. Is this normal? Are there ways to conceal the fact I have ejaculated in my pants?


Maybe you should put this in the mental health section...
Oh, I think, actually I-m 99% sure, that you have Equinoerotica is a common disorder where a person is sexually attracted to horses. It happened it the play -Equus-. The person who had it took psychology training to turn his sexual desires from horses to people. I suggest you try it.Good luck.
Wouldnt have thought it was normal, except for those guys for whom this -fetish- occurs. How to conceal? double undies or thicker variety. Maybe the colour of pants?
Equinoerotica is a common disorder among farmers. I would recommend you try to direct your energies toward your own species. Zoophilia is a crime and I would be careful how you proceed.
you can werar 2 pairs of pants
or extra undies
or wear a condom
Stop riding horses.
That is strange.
not to be mean, but i honestly hope you-re kidding.
My ejaculation problem? -