Friday, June 3, 2011

Opposite of premature ejaculation? -

Opposite of premature ejaculation? -

Just curious. I-m being 100% serious here. I just lost my virginity at age 21. Been with the same girl over the past few weeks. I am having exactly the opposite of what I feared. Instead of ejaculating within the first minute, I can-t seem to at all.. Please know I-m being serious. The girl-s self esteem is getting lower because of it I think. I-m worried if this is an actual problem that people deal with?


Yes, this is an actual problem,
You may need to change positions to offer more direct stimulation
No big deal dude, if ya wanna hav real fun in the bed, stop rehersals, atleast a week before, n when the time comes, dont get nervous, let things work normally, ask her to gently massage it first (from the outside), then take it out, rub the dick n give gentle strokes..........i-ll change my name if it doesnt work (but u gotta follow the whole process exactly)..........
It-s all in your head buddy... The more you worry / think about it the worse it will get. I know that-s really difficult not to worry about when you can see your girl friend is upset, but when you try to do it too hard, it WONT happen.

Try more fore-play, warming lubricant, and just be loose an relaxed. That should help you out!

BEST OF LUCK!!!
Yeah, it-s cuz you are used to your hand which changes it-s tightness according to what you think feels good.

Don-t masturbate for a while and it-ll all be good.
I would say it-s probably related to lack of interest on your part. Maybe you don-t really want to have sex with her for one reason or another? Maybe your partner is uptight. Don-t worry practice makes perfect :)
A lot of medications can cause this, particularly anti-depressants. Also some injuries. See a doctor.

Is this a problem when you-re alone?
Sometimes the organ can lose sensitivity through frequent m/b. (not saying this is the issue) - Try some KY sensations or wintergreen altoids with oral.
it-s not a problem, maybe your thinking to hard, let go and just enjoy the feeling
Fake it. It will save her self-esteem and women do it all the time.
excessive nerve damage from circumcision maybe
Opposite of premature ejaculation? -