Friday, June 24, 2011

Problem with consecutive ejaculation? -

Problem with consecutive ejaculation? -

Every time I finish ejaculating, my penis starts to get flaccid quickly. Even if I-m overly aroused, that-s what happens. I wonder if there-s something I can do?


It-s normal. Don-t worry about it.
getting flaccid after a big *** is normal. get your lady to help. it-s a team sport you know. ..


try and withdraw before ejaculation to make it last. you-ll become more of a stayer with age anyway. most chicks really like seeing you *** cos it-s evidence that they make you happy, don-t get too concerned eh
That-s a normal reaction for most men. About the only exceptions that I can think of are: Guys between the ages of 13 and 16 -or- guys taking a pill to solve the problem in the first place.

It-s also normal to need to urinate soon after sex.
Check out
http://theejaculationtrainerebook.info
:)
you probly have a small penis
This is very normal.
Problem with consecutive ejaculation? -