Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Urination instad of male ejaculation? -

Urination instad of male ejaculation? -

My boyfriend and I are both in our early twenties. We were having sex for about an hr and a half and as he hadnt come and I had got too tight to be comfortable for him (im not trying to be explicit i just dont know what details make a difference to know - i.e whether him feeling uncomfortable might change things for him) I went down on him to give him an orgasm instead. As he came close I carried on as normal and this time instead of ejaculating I got a mouthful of urine instead. This has never happened before to either of us, he was still hard and nothing else seemed to be different. He said he thought he had just come as usual, said it felt a little different but didnt realise until I spat it out and told him. Ive done various google searches but have come up with no answers really. Im aware of what pre-c*m is and no there is absolutely no way I got mixed up. Please help if you can. We are both pretty freaked out.
Well, he must have had a very full bladder. Quite possible if you were working for an hour and a half. The odd thing is that he didn-t have the sensation that he wanted to go, but if his bladder was very full any slight loss of control around the bladder sphincter area would result in a loss of urine. Less beer before you start or a gentle reminder about the bathroom might be in order, or a -comfort break- every hour ;-))
whats happened is you-ve carried on exciting him and his been wanting to *** along time and he-s produced more seminal fluid than normal so it-s not urine
LOL

I hope you washed out your teeth after.
tell him to see a doctor
Urination instad of male ejaculation? -