Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weird ejaculation problem? -

Weird ejaculation problem? -

I have been doing a lot of push ups and today i pushed myself really hard and did a set of 150. At about 130 i started to ejaculate. Wtf? Is this normal? I also did it while doing pull ups later on


I don-t know why people use the word normal in the context you did BUT, yes this can happen. It is dependent on the level of sexual desire you have had before you start. The rubbing of you pants or the floor can aggravate the situation and cause full arousal. This happens easier when you have not engaged in sexual activity for some time. I find it quite strange that it happened to you a second time. I am just wondering; were you dressed when this occurred?
yeah thats actually my favorite sex position
Were there guys around? Sometimes when I see sweaty guys when I work out it gets me off.
really wierd when u did the pushups did u do it on a soft surface maybe ur penis was rubbing on the carpet or somethin
Uh... What the f***
your not f(youce)king enough

get laid...
ALOTT
Weird ejaculation problem? -