Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My ejaculation rate is very fast. why? -

My ejaculation rate is very fast. why? -

when i hav sex or masturbate, i ejaculated about 10 seconds only. can anyone tell me why does this happend n how to cure it? i feel so embarassed with my partner... help me plss!
try prolonging your activites,when with your partner don-t give in to instant gradifacation.make foreplay last longer will make a great difference and your partner will love it too.taking your time and not rushing into anything.that should do the trick.Not rushing is the key factor here.
making kissing and foreplay last a little longer then most times each time trying to make it last a little longer.It also should intensify things for you as well.
You might want to try an erection keeper--not only will it help you, it can please her more, too!


http://www.edenfantasys.com/Slave.aspx?s…

You are very sexually active. Slow down man!
well its a matter of too much masturbation and not giving your partner any real attention.
My ejaculation rate is very fast. why? -