Saturday, June 23, 2012

Very tired after intercourse or ejaculation, I am male. why? -

Very tired after intercourse or ejaculation, I am male. why? -

Hi,

I have been experiencing this for a while actually. I dont think this applies to all men, but please advise.

I get really tired and lose any interest on doing anything after sex/ejaculation. I get really tired and sleepy as if I just ate crap load of food. I feel the same rush that blood is going out of my head to stomach when I eat too much. but after sexual intercourse or something, I get even more tired, all I wanna do is sleep.

Is there anything I can do to work on it? I work out often, and that isn-t solving the problem.


Usually after sex is over a hormone is released in men that makes them fall asleep after sex. While females release Oxytocin which makes them want to feel close and cuddle with their partner, while men just want to fall asleep. It-s completely normal, don-t worry about it.
its because sex is better then working at the gym im not even kidding, you losse more wight in sex then a good work out (depends on long it goes on for) or beacsue god only gave you a brain and a penis and only enough blood for one not both
heck, that-s what i feel after ejaculation and sex... all i wanna do is sleep.
It-s normal
its normal that is what suppose to happen if it wasnt normal guys would be goin 10 hours everyday lol eat healthy and stay energized u might last longer but i doubt it unless u r gettin headaches and are passin out after sex its normal
why not sleep regroup and try again.............
Arrange to do it in afternoon or night so you could sleep after it.
It takes lot of energy and feeling tired is normal. But most ppl will feel hungry immediately after.
It-s very normal. Sex actually gives me a good night-s sleep.
Very tired after intercourse or ejaculation, I am male. why? -