Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Early ejaculation, but i was normal earlier.. is there any thing wrong in my system? -

Early ejaculation, but i was normal earlier.. is there any thing wrong in my system? -

i am 25yrs old male.. i started having sex from when i was 19... untill last 2 months i have been having sex with only my girlfriend.. and all the time i had delayed ejaculation.. some times i used to never climax, bcos she used to get fed up of sex (i.e after 3 - 4 hrs of sex) but but but... now i have developed some problem, i reach climax with in minutes of sex.. i dont get it.. this situation is very new to me.. is there any thing wrong with me now?? also i did a one night stand with another girl during the last 2 months, even with her i had delayed climax, but when i tried to have sex with my GF now i climax very soon,.. i just dont get it why is my body behaving this way?? is it bcos of that ONS? and i also masturbate..3 to 5 times a week.. it takes me 30 mins to climax.. but why with my GF i am climaxing soon,???

Guys please help. has any one experinced this??


Sad to say but it sounds like you might be over your girlfriend. I-ve had many guy friends who get like this when they lose interest. It-s like they just want to finish because they-re not so into it or something. I was dating a guy like this too things were good in the beginning then all of a sudden it would only last like two minutes and we only hung out like once a month. The last time we had sex it was two hours because we went out I wore a sexy little black dress and I played a little hard to get something clicked and we had sex all night and the next morning. You may need to start exploring fantasies with your girlfriend which may make things a little more interesting do things that are a little risky also if she gets frustrated with you and you really do care you need to start doing things for her since you know you will not last long. Maybe try an open relationship or take a break.
ok, I-m not a guy, but my man had this problem...we solved it with a rubber cock ring. It also helps that when you-re close, you think about all the non sexual things you can think of to prevent ejaculating. Condoms are another way to keep you going longer. I think that you-re so hot for your gf that you can-t help it. I don-t think the ons had anything to do with it. I hope this helps.
Since your girlfriend was being fed up because you took to long you are pressuring yourself to not take as long and having the early climax. try to relax, has your gf had an orgasm while you took 3-4 hours. but you are specific on how long are these quickies with your girl. waht the comparison
It-s not uncommon from what you described. It-s more mental than physical. Talk with your doctor.
dont cheat on your gf.


it is payback.
be loyal. and sex will be normal again.
Quit letting that ego of yours get to your head and you should be ok
You have aids
Early ejaculation, but i was normal earlier.. is there any thing wrong in my system? -