Thursday, February 21, 2013

What is the average number of ejaculations a man can have in a two to three hour time period? -

What is the average number of ejaculations a man can have in a two to three hour time period? -

It all depends on many factors such as age and health issues.

I cannot speak for all guys, but for me, I used to be able to recharge myself within approx. 30 to 45 minutes, on average, when proper stimuation was applied.

Obviously being 35 has affect my physical capabilities somewhat, and yet my drive and stamina are still rather impressive. These days I would have to say it could take me on average about one hour to recharge, although I have also recently discovered I can sometimes have multiple orgasms within the same session; for example recently I was able to actually ejaculate 4 or 5 times within 60 minutes, and last time I had sex with my wife, I ejaculated twice within 5 minutes.

However, physically speaking, all males need some recovery time after ejaculation. Some men require more time to recharge than others, and as I mentionned earlier, health and age can also play a very important part in ejaculatory recovery.

Cheers!


iam not sure but i know my man has done it 4 times in a three hour period. Good Luck
For me that would be one if i got off that fast. For other men it can be every few seconds (for real.)
Most men will orgasm 2 - 3 times, but it will vary on how horny he is and how long the last sexual encounter was; a few days or a week will build up the volume of ejaculate available to him.

Yes it really does build up over a few days time, that is why men having trouble with low sperm counts are told to avoid daily intercourse.
Uh I don-t think theres any scientific experiments. Depends on you guys libido. But each subsequent ejaculation will contain less and less semen. So basically its how many times he can get it up. On average, you could say 2-5. Age is a big factor.
I am 52, still very active and can have 2 ejaculations in a 3 hour period.
two or 3
the most i-ve every accumulated in one 3 hours period is 6 times......by the 6th time it wasn-t much.....a tablespoon or so.....but the first few where pretty voluminous.....total was about enough to fill up a average size yogurt container.....about 10 ounces......
I really don-t think there is. Depending on his health and stamina. Some can ejaculate two or more times in less than 30 minutes and continue to perform after the fact.

All I can say as a woman is that I wish I could get off as easliy and as fast as a man. If I could do it like they can I-d do it all the time too.
i dont know with the others
for me i do it all the time, LOL

binuang ra bitaw
i would say about 3.. possibly 4.. depending on how long it takes each person... some last longer.. some dont..
What is the average number of ejaculations a man can have in a two to three hour time period? -