Monday, May 6, 2013

Will this cause ejaculation? plz? -

Will this cause ejaculation? plz? -

My gf wanted to know this so sorry if it sounds weird lol

so if i was just sitting down and she like sat on my -penis- going in her vagina and just stayed seated like no movement up and down what so ever just stayed there and we started like making out like even without the movement of up and down like actually having sex and it just in there while making out could it cause ejaculation?
I doubt it. But I guess it could.
yes 100% u will get to excited trust me ive tryed this with a condom on and got to excited dnt take ur chances
i have caused ejaculation just by looking at a man.

the biggest sexual organ is your brain.
Yes it could it might take a little longer, but it is totally possible.
Well that-s all up to you.
Will this cause ejaculation? plz? -