Saturday, September 21, 2013

Guys, can u hold ur ejaculation long enough? -

Guys, can u hold ur ejaculation long enough? -

i feel like premature because i can only last 5 mins until i blow my load.is it normal? is there a way to hold it? because i dont think i can satisfy my partner..


5 min is normal. Here-s what I would suggest to you:

If you want to last longer try using the stop/start method when you masturbate. Once you feel like you are on the brink of orgasm stop stimulating yourself. If you do this a few times and do it regularly when you masturbate I guarantee you will have better control over your orgasm. You can easily last 15-20 minutes using this method after training yourself.

Don-t ignore how good it feels! Sex is supposed to feel good!

That is good that you care about satisfying your partner. That-s a major step towards actually satisfying them. The truth is most women don-t achieve orgasm through intercourse alone. Most of them require stimulation of the clitoris(clit) to have an orgasm. There is a number of ways to do this but you should ask her what she likes. Some women like the clit to be stimulated more indirectly or less pressure to be applied b/c the sensations are too intense. The clit is a very sensitive organ just like your penis.

If you do not know where her clit is ask her or look it up in an anatomy page on the internet. This is very important carnal knowledge.

You can stimulate the clit manually, with your tongue (cunnilingus), or you can try using a vibrating cock ring during intercourse. You can find vibrating cock rings in the condom aisle of most major stores. I would also use plenty of lubrication to keep her vagina from getting too dry. KY personal lubricant is good for this purpose and it is latex compatible.

Again ask her what she likes. Maybe even have her guide your hands to the right spot. As you-re doing it ask her, -Does this feel good?- Pay attention to her face and the noises she makes. Many times it-s obvious if she doesn-t like what you-re doing. Good luck.
Recently I got an ebook which explains several natural exercises to stop premature ejaculation.It was very useful to me.Please contact me to get it.

russellj980@yahoo.in

Thanks
Sometimes my penis accidentally rubs against my shorts and I orgasm and sperm all over my gym shorts right in the middle of class. :(
Well, my boyfriend says when he wants to last longer, he tries to take his mind off how good it feels ?
yes but if u dont ever want to have sex again
Guys, can u hold ur ejaculation long enough? -