Friday, December 6, 2013

Am I crazy to feel humiliated after having an erection amp; ejaculation in front of a room full of nurses? -

Am I crazy to feel humiliated after having an erection amp; ejaculation in front of a room full of nurses? -

I had a recent procedure in which the nurse forgot to shave my groin in the privacy of a -curtained- bed. Instead, I was shaved while strapped to the table in the operating room, with some medication starting to kick in. The room had two nurses and one student, and other observers behind a big window. I couldn-t cover myself, and upon hearing the heart rate go up, the nurse who wasn-t shaving me stopped what she was doing and moved the student closer for her to watch. Once I -finished-, this nurse made a comment to the student and went back to prepping the room. Am I over reacting to be disturbed by this?
Just let it go.This was a completely natural thing. No different than you farting during a prostate exam. I work in health care and sometimes things occur like this. I had surgery on my hands by some co-workers and cussed all of them out while I was under the influence of narcotic anesthesia. Then woke up with a raging piss hard on in recovery. All in front of people I have to work with everyday. So it happens, your body gets a little carried away sometimes.
id be pissed....but only cuz they had to do it in front of everyone and the nurse made a comment....was it a good comment? i mean..its normal to get a erection when in hospital situations all the time...your body cant help it...and i know the doctors have probably seen stuff like that...even worse than that...dont dwell on it...whats done is done
if they were male nurses yes...yes you should..

if not then no, i would ask some1 to jump on

UPDATE: oh i didn-t see that you cummed, you should be embarressed if it-s that easy
quite funny. i,m glad it wasn,t me.
Am I crazy to feel humiliated after having an erection amp; ejaculation in front of a room full of nurses? -