Friday, December 6, 2013

Show me how can I delay my ejaculation? -

Show me how can I delay my ejaculation? -

show me johnson excersise


it comes and goes naturally there is nothing you can do to delay an ejaculation
I have found that tying a knot in your penis is effective. It is best to put the knot towards the end to avoid fallout!
Try stopping/starting your pee. If that doesn-t work, try stopping your ejaculation during masturbating or The Act by thinking about sports or police raids! Anything to divert your attention is fine.
This one guy I know told me when he has sex with his girlfriend, for the first five minutes he thinks about having sex with an old man so that he doesn-t ejaculate quickly.
think about something else and try not to feel the sensation too much. lasts longer
You can join your local Premature Ejaculators Society meetings. They-re held in most towns at 7 pm in the evening, although some guys come earlier.
you really want me to show you? hehe
Show me how can I delay my ejaculation? -