Monday, December 2, 2013

Ejaculation problems? -

Ejaculation problems? -

me and my gf of 5 months have amazing sex probably 2-3 times a week due work load, but i have an ejaculation issue. i used to masterbate alot when i was a teenager and now i might have reduced sensation. we almost always have 2-3 hour sessions and ive opened her world sexually in her 30-s with multpile oragsms and squirting but when it comes to me ive only finished orally 3 times and rarely finish from insertion even though it feels amazing. it doesnt bother me much but it seems like shes disapointed in herself like she doesnt have what it takes to make me finish all the time. any advice??? btw i tried taking 2 weeks off without any stimulation and it didnt help.
dammmmmmmmn dude concrats to you!
I jack off im a teenager! how do you last longer i dont get it message me!
i guess shes bad
Ejaculation problems? -