Saturday, June 28, 2014

How can I mend my premature ejaculation? -

How can I mend my premature ejaculation? -

It-s not a simple process, you need to read one of the many good sex books that include this subject.


do it for the both of you
http://andycaine.epucsdz.hop.clickbank.net
Think about something that really grosses you out.
use foreplay it helps calm the felling at least thats what I would do but I go for hours so I dunno for sure
Spank one out before you have sex. It should give you some more time.
When I use SOMATOMAX, I can go for hours. For my wife, it-s equally effective, in that she can keep up with me, loses her inhibitions and has extremely intense orgasms.
Think about something that would turn you off... Like your grandmother naked in the shower! ... or not, if it turns you on!
How can I mend my premature ejaculation? -