Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ejaculation at inappropriate times? -

Ejaculation at inappropriate times? -

Hello, i have drippy stick problems, whenever I masturbate i never come, but it will squirt out in my pants later or i smelll like semen ALL the time and my legs are getting crusty wh at shoul d i do?L


I think you should consult a Doctor. This doesn-t seem normal UNLESS you are under age. like 10-16.
Go to the doctor.
put a couple soft paper towels around your drippy stick and when the volcano erupts just toss out the paper towels and you are good to go.
always maxi pads with wings
don-t masturbate all the time. try to do a real one.
My guy does that. He just waits a few minutes after he-s done and then starts jacking off for a few sec. It get it out so that it-s not on his pants or what ever else.
Ejaculation at inappropriate times? -