Sunday, January 11, 2015

Premature ejaculation? -

Premature ejaculation? -

I have a problem with premature ejaculation, I know its common for the first time not to last too long... but after about 5 or 6 more times I find i finnish after about 5 or 6 seconds. I-m guessing it has something to do with anxiety about orgasming right away, and I have read up on different techniques, but is this something that will just work its self out over time and more experience? (I-ve only just recently begun having sex this year I-m now 19).


Have you tried to jack off an hour or so before you have sex? That could possibly help you to last long... less bullets in the chamber :::wink:::
It seems you should see a doctor. Most guys come fast in their first orgasm, and then stay longer for the rest of the session. The more the orgasms you have the more the longer the time you stay.
I have to be honest with you. 5 or 6 seconds is a serious problem and has nothing to do with age or experience. You should consult with your doctor. There are drugs you can take that will prevent this. I know because I have taken certain antidepressants and as a result had problems ejaculating
your 19 , it-s natural.

I-m 47 and wishing I had your problem.

If you blow your load, recover and try again, when I was your age it was 5 times in 2 hour-s, or was that whores.

Just let it will work it out over time, then you will wish you had it back.

Practice.
Premature ejaculation? -