Friday, November 6, 2015

Can men feel pre ejaculation? -

Can men feel pre ejaculation? -

Yes they can.


No Its like going outside and theres a super lite drizzle you dont feel it but you will get wet soon enough.
are you in health?? you can-t feel it it just comes out...it is clear and somewhat sticky.
Yes you can. It feels like a small climax. I can feel it pumping out. It reminds me that if I don-t slow down that I will c0me.
Not when penetrated when not penetrated they will be aware of the coldness associated with the pre ejactulation leaking into them
No.
No.

http://www.jackinworld.com/

You can but no matter how hard you try you cant stop it from coming on

Haha and how do all these girls know more than the men do lol
I don-t feel it, and actually I-m not aware that I have an pre-ejaculate. Some guys leak a lot, some don-t make any.. (yes, I-m gay, so I-ve seen a few).
no, its like peeing
Can men feel pre ejaculation? -