Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Reduced urine and ejaculation force.? -

Reduced urine and ejaculation force.? -

as I am becoming older I have noticed that my urine stream and my ejaculation do not have the same psi, although occasionally the force returns. often times I feel like I have the pressure but like a clogged nozzle or something it does not come out fast, but feels restricted somehow. I am only in my early thirties and am very athletic and in shape. any feed back would be appreciated thank you


I-m younger but I noticed with increased water intake the -psi- increases.
Sounds like you bladder neck is reduced in size, there is a drug called tamouslin known as flowmax it eases the flow somewhat


Report Abuse



Best bet, acute cystitis.
Perhaps you should drink plenty of water
Reduced urine and ejaculation force.? -