Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ejaculation and exhaustion? -

Ejaculation and exhaustion? -

I do ejaculation by masturbation or by sexual intercourse mostly once a day or once in 2 days. But the problem is i feel really exhausted all the time and even get headache. I heard some people do it many times a day and I want to know how they deal with it. Am I normal? Am I the same as the others.


Its normal...if it keeps getting worse tho give yourself on a 1 or 2 days rest
Lol,
its normal to get exhausted after sex/jerking off. Some guys even fall asleep after(you-ve probably heard of men falling asleep after sex)
because it really IS hard work and strenuous....I-ve fallen asleep unwillingly plenty of times after some good jerkin off.
This is normal, so don-t worry about anything.
you need a big ego
same here man dont worry!
My record is 9 times in 1 day but jesus christ i was out of action for like 2 weeks after that.
Ejaculation and exhaustion? -